Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

InstaLove Mini Album








 I had way too much fun making this album.  I am not even sure if I am finished.  I have a few pages I might add more to later, but I have some projects I need to get done before I spend anymore time on this chunk of Insta-goodness.

Alphas here are from October Afternoon.  Most of the embellishments in this book are from various Studio Calico kits I have collected.




 The photos are completely random and all are from Instagram feeds that I follow.  






































































This go see do cut is a freebie from Kerry Bradford.  You can find it here





There are so many places I love, but right now, France has the most photos in my inspiration file.  




 





 Moving on to bicycles in Berlin.


I was able to do a bit of sewing here.  I love this look, but more than a few stitches here and there are just too hard on my hands. 





 And I had to have this beautiful shot of Venice.  These colors are just gorgeous!








You can find the Instagram Mini Album class with Marcy Penner here

The font used on the title photo and album label is by the divine Karla Dudley.  It's even a mobile ready font that you can use in Phonto or other apps.  You can find it here

Other Products used in this album
Studio Calico kits




6 comments:

  1. This mini is amazing, so many fun things to look at. I love what you did with the thickers for the title! Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to catch the gold album back in stock one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, they are in stock at Amazon and acherryontop.com!

      Delete
  2. Wow. I love this so much. You've really paired the pics so well too. I feel like nothing I could ever put in my WRMK gold tiny album would be good enough, but I think this comes close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour of life! Beautiful. I looooooooooooooove!!

    ReplyDelete